D724 BIİLİŞİM HİZ HIZMETLERLERİ TİC. A.Ş. COOKIE DISCLOSURE TEXT
About the Clarification Text
D724 Bilişim Hizmetleri Tic. A.Ş. (hereinafter referred to as the Institution), we utilize some technologies(cookies) such as cookies, pixels, gifs to improve your experience during your visits to our online channels. The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data(KVKK).
As an organization, we may stop using the cookies we use on our website and mobile applications, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our website and mobile applications. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this clarification text at any time. Any changes made to the current disclosure text will become effective upon publication on the website or any other public medium. You can find the date of the last update at the beginning of the text.
For more detailed information about the processing of your personal data by the Authority " www.d724.com.tr We recommend that you read the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy available at the address ".
Which Cookies are Used for Which Purposes?
- To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the site. For example, logged-in members do not need to re-enter their password when visiting different pages on the site.
- Analyze the site and improve its performance. For example, integrating the different servers on which the site runs, identifying the number of visitors to the site and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of the site and ensure ease of use. For example, sharing to third party social media channels through the Site, remembering the username information or search queries of the visitor who visited the site on a subsequent visit.
- Performing personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, displaying ads linked to visitors' interests on the pages and products they view. Device-based targeting in our mobile applications. Conducting surveys with user participation through brand collaborations.
As an organization, we process your personal data by automatic means based on the following legal reasons in accordance with Article 5 of the KVKK.
- With the explicit consent of the data subject,
- It is mandatory for the institution to fulfill its legal obligation,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Subject.
As the Institution, we may share your personal data within the scope of the clarification text with third parties, our subsidiaries, business partners and group companies that benefit from the services of our Institution, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation. We would like to state that the parties to which the data is transferred store your personal data in cloud infrastructure systems and ensure their security, and that confidentiality agreements have been made with the parties.
Cookies Used on Our Website and Mobile Applications
Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our website and mobile applications. Both first party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit and our mobile applications) are used on our website and mobile applications.
- Mandatory Cookies
These cookies are necessary to enable the user to navigate and use special parts of the site, such as access to secure areas of a page. Important parts of the website cannot be used without these cookies
- Functionality and Preference Cookies
These cookies collect information about user behavior. All information is collected anonymously and functionality cookies cannot track the user's activities on other websites. This information is used to compile reports for the improvement of the website. Functionality cookies may also include those that provide the service requested by the user.
- Social Media Cookies
These cookies enable the collection of information about your use of social media. For example, cookies may be used to create personalized advertisements or to use information from your social media accounts such as Facebook/Twitter to conduct market research.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies
These cookies enable the website to save user preferences, such as language settings, providing the user with an improved, more personalized experience.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to display advertisements relevant to the user and their interests. These cookies may also be used to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign that the user interacts with while visiting certain web pages and to enable communication with potential advertisers.
You have the possibility to customize your preferences regarding cookies by changing your browser settings. For more information, please visit the links in the table below:
What are Your Rights as a Data Subject?
Data subjects have the following rights within the scope of their personal data in accordance with the relevant articles of KVKK;
- Learn the status of personal data processing,
- Request information if personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of KVKK and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, to demand compensation for the damage.
You can submit your requests regarding your rights by sending your requests to '' www.d724.com.tr ", your applications will be evaluated and finalized as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. Although it is essential not to charge any fee for the requests, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be requested. However, if the application is due to the error of the Authority, the fee charged will be refunded to the data subject.
The data subject undertakes that his/her information subject to the Clarification Text is complete, accurate and up-to-date, and that he/she will update them immediately in case of any changes in this information. The Institution will not have any responsibility if the data subject has not provided updated information.
As the data owner, you accept that you may not be able to fully benefit from the operation of the site in the event that you make a request that will result in the inability to use any of your personal data by the Authority and you declare that you will bear all kinds of responsibility arising in this context.